OCBC Cycle 2020 Virtual Ride – Post Event Survey Lucky Draw
Terms & Conditions for Post Event Survey Lucky Draw
- Garmin FR45 worth $299 (2 winners)
- Aleoca Bicycle Trainer (26” – 28”) worth $150 (10 winners)
- Timbuk2 Zip Kit worth $89 (7 winners)
- Timbuk2 Layover Zip Wallet worth $89 (15 winners)
- Aleoca Helmet worth $50 (10 winners)
- Hydro Flask 12oz Wide Mouth with Flex Cap Bottle worth $46.90 (25 winners)
Terms & Conditions
- OCBC Cycle 2020 Virtual Ride (“Event”) is owned by OCBC Bank (“Event Owner”) who is also the Title Sponsor and organised by PICH Event Management (“Event Organiser”). This “post-Event Survey” lucky draw (the “Lucky Draw”) is organised by the Event Owner.
- To qualify for the Lucky Draw, you have to be a registered participant of OCBC Cycle 2020 Virtual Ride (or parent of the Mighty Savers® Kids VR participant) and have completed the Post Event Survey by 1 December 2020.
- The Lucky Draw will be held on 3 December 2020.
- The Lucky Draw will be held by the Event Organiser at MEGA @ Woodlands, 39 Woodlands Close, #05-65, Singapore 737856.
- All winners will be notified by email or phone, as per the email addresses or contact numbers provided in the Event registration forms.
- The Event Owner shall have the final say regarding the lucky draw results. The Event Owner’s decisions on all matters relating to the Lucky Draw shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by the Event Owner. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Lucky Draw, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- All prizes are non-transferrable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable, and not saleable for cash, credits or kind. The Event Owner shall have the right to replace or substitute the prizes with an item of similar value.
- All prizes that remain unclaimed, for whatever reason, one month after the date of notification may be donated to a charity chosen at the sole discretion of the Event Owner.
- Employees of the Event Owner and the Event Organiser are not eligible to participate in this Lucky Draw.
- The Event Owner reserves the right to use any photograph, motion picture, image, recording or other record (collectively, “Records”) of the Event and/or the Lucky Draw and its participants for any commercial advertising and/or other promotional purposes linked with the Event or future events. By participating in the Lucky Draw, you agree and consent to the Event Owner and any third parties involved in the organisation and administration of the Lucky Draw, their advertising and promotional agencies, and other third parties authorised by them, to use the participants’ name, likeness and/or Records for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right to terminate, postpone or suspend the Lucky Draw and/or add to, delete, change or vary these terms and conditions at any time or from time to time without notice.
- The Event Owner reserves the right to claw-back and reclaim from any participant any prize, or the equivalent value of the prize, if that participant is subsequently disqualified or discovered to be ineligible to participate in the Lucky Draw or to receive the Prize. The Event Owner reserves the right to (i) forfeit or withdraw any prize at any time; or (ii) (where the prize has been redeemed) claw-back the prize or request the relevant participant to repay to or compensate the Event Owner the value of the prize at any time, and the Event Owner shall have the right to debit the value of the prize plus any goods and services tax or such other amount as it deems fit from any account(s) that the participant holds with the Event Owner. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Event Owner should any prize be forfeited or withdrawn, if any prize is reclaimed by the Event Owner, or if a participant is asked to repay to or compensate the Event Owner the value of any prize for whatsoever reasons.
- The eligibility of any person to participate in the Lucky Draw shall be determined at the absolute discretion of the Event Owner.
- By participating in this Lucky Draw, all participants agree to release and hold harmless the Event Owner from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following:
- the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the prizes or parts thereof awarded pursuant to this Lucky Draw; or
- the participation in this Lucky Draw, or any prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or malfunction of any computer system or equipment, or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post or in transmission.
- The Event Owner shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any prize, the Lucky Draw or any product and/or service relating to any prize or the Lucky Draw. Notwithstanding anything herein, the Event Owner shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with any prize or the Lucky Draw, and/or the use of any product and/or service relating to any prize or the Lucky Draw, by any person.
- The Event Owner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any person in connection with the Lucky Draw howsoever arising, including any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post or in transmission.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in the Lucky Draw irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a participant of the lucky draw by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.